Laravel 5.5 is first LTS release of Laravel Framework, Taler Otwell is the Founder of Laravel. A PHP developer need something that is best and stable.AngularJS fits for multiple reasons it’s incredibly faster and flexible to manage overtakes most of the front frameworks.
Why We Use AngularJS?
- AngularJS uses DOM directly instead of saving as a copy of HTML code
- AngularJS handle data binding incredibly fast
- In MVC pattern for front end developer – it enables flexibility to manage and development of the application.
- It is Easy to learn and use.
- It Improves the Application performance
- It is a Single Page Application development
Server Requirements for Laravel 5.5 :
- Nginx or Apache
- PHP >= 7.0
- OpenSSL, PDO, Mbstring, Tokenizer and XML PHP Extensions
Step 1: Create a new Laravel Project
Using below command from your terminal or you can continue with your existing Laravel 5.5 project.
Using Laravel installer: